Reaction score
I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with problems that occur when I'm logging in. I click on the log in box and go to enter my password and the message comes up saying "password not recognised" and the whole thing keeps rolling. This can go on for quite a while and then when I manage to access the "shut down" restart and sleep box the word "Sleep" seems to have taken on a mind of its own and is juddering and not useable. I then have to shut down and wait a while before trying again.

My other problem is occuring in emails and facebook when I'm typing a sentence it starts typing vertically (one letter under another) and the whole page starts rolling. I'm reluctant to return it to John Lewis again as they didn't cure the problem before, and they told me the only option was to send it back to Dell for them to reinstall Windows 10. That would, of course, mean I would lose all my personal data on there. Would appreciate any suggestions or advice please.

Ask a Question