Logging In

Reaction score
I have a new problem. When I reboot the laptop or just turn it on, it comes up with a new picture I have never seen before and it seems to pulse back and forth as it wants to do something. But I never reach a full logging until maybe 10 mins later. And than I have to sign in but I have the computer setup to avoid actually having to sign in.

I end up having to click the mouse many times and eventually it asks me for my pin number. Once I enter that number up comes the computer and everything looks and works normal.

So it all starts with pictures I have never seen before and cycles back and forth as if it needs to do something.

I hope there is a way to get this gas to work right again. Maybe there is s program that will fix this log in problem.

Reaction score
You are fortunate to get to sign in and use your PC.. I began getting big, pretty pictures w/ date & time, to scroll past to avatar & sign-in.page.
Now, I get the date & time page but can't get past it.
I've done the multiple restarts and worked my way through various attempts.. nothing!
I've restarted w/ an F# pressed and used F12 to do a complete diagnostic. It reported ALL is well.. NOT!
Any other suggestions? Is it a virus?.. malware?.. or trouble with a Windows update.
I've tried going back to a restore point, that failed also.
Any ideas?

Ask a Question