SOLVED Logon Password or Pin

Reaction score
I would like to totally remove the login password and Password option. "Neplwiz" does not work and I have
already tried many suggestions from Google in the last couple of weeks without success. I live on my own and no one else is using my laptop. No one will break into my house and steal the pc either. Is it possible to do that? This Forum is the only hope I now have

Reaction score
I believe many are having the same problem with later builds of Windos 10.

Use these reg files instead.. One disables, the other reenables. Just run the disable and agree/yes to the to queries. The reboot and see if your problem is solved.

Attachments

• Add Take Ownership to Context menu.reg
    824 bytes · Views: 30
  • Remove Take Ownership from Context Menu (Default).reg
    578 bytes · Views: 22
Reaction score
The spelling is netplwiz to open User Accounts. I'd remove the PIN first then the password as the Pin is attached to/associated with the password.

Reaction score
The spelling is netplwiz to open User Accounts. I'd remove the PIN first then the password as the Pin is attached to/associated with the password.
Thank for the reply...that was a spelling mistake. Can't remove the pin or password.

Use these reg files instead.. One disables, the other reenables. Just run the disable and agree/yes to the to queries. The reboot and see if your problem is solved.
Thank you, Bighorn. That was just a spelling mistake. I am not very sure what to do with those attachments you send. I am not stupid but quite old...real old

Reaction score

Thank you davehc. It did not work

Reaction score
Sorry Quailo. I am also getting too old. Those files I gave you were for quite something else. This is the one I meant you to try:

Unzip it and run as usual.

Attachments

• AutoLoginOK_x64.zip
    58 KB · Views: 35
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel better now. At a mere 70 I'm a youngster here! :D

Even so, the list of things that I know, and which are now totally useless, is huge......

Reaction score
Sorry Quailo. I am also getting too old. Those files I gave you were for quite something else. This is the one I meant you to try:

Unzip it and run as usual.
Thanks davehc...clicked on that app you send and 50% of my apps on the desktop vanished, but the logon is gone now so that's ok
I will file that for another time.
Oh by the way next month I will be 89 so I feel at home in this little club :)
Thanks to Bighorn too

Ask a Question