Lost photos

Reaction score
Hi, I hope someone may be able to help. I recently purchased a new laptop and have been transferring my files and photos from old laptop but somehow lost a file where I had over 100 screensaver photos which would change background every minute. I looked everywhere on the old laptop but cannot find them and thought they were lost forever. However I did a reset to completely wipe the old laptop as I am giving it away. When I opened Windows to check it was all working and nothing of mine was left, the background screen savers have appeared! I cannot find where they are located for me to copy them to my new laptop. Can anyone help me find them it is a mystery!?

Reaction score
It depends upon how the Reset was done, probably did not save all the data. For the future and other reading, never wipe or reset or reinstall until a day or three after changing to a new machine.

Ask a Question