SOLVED Lost Solitaire and my Favourites.

BML

Reaction score
I'm not that technically competent so I managed to get someone who was to come in and load Windows Ten. Later that evening I attempted to move the picture of Solitaire, call it what you will, from the desktop onto the bar that runs along the bottom of the desktop and it disappeared. Could someone please tell me how to get it back.
I also used to have my Favourites running down the left of the desktop on my Windows 7 and I can't find them Windows 10.

Reaction score
Open the start menu by clicking the start icon (lh)

Open all apps and scroll down the list. You will find the Microsoft solitaire collection under M.
Right click it, and then click "More", you will then see the option to pin it to the task bar (The bar that runs alæong the bottom.

Please do not hesitate to come back and ask for help. There are many willing volunteers here.

I am not sure, from Windows 7, but you may need some help setting up the latest version.
Otherwise, there are a couple of threads on the forum which will give you the means to reinstall the old (windows 7) version.

BML

Reaction score
I'm not that technically competent so I managed to get someone who was to come in and load Windows Ten. Later that evening I attempted to move the picture of Solitaire, call it what you will, from the desktop onto the bar that runs along the bottom of the desktop and it disappeared. Could someone please tell me how to get it back.
I also used to have my Favourites running down the left of the desktop on my Windows 7 and I can't find them Windows 10.
Many thanks, I quite enjoy Solitaire every so often just to break up a long document now and again. Many thanks.

BML

Reaction score
Many thanks, I quite enjoy Solitaire every so often just to break up a long document now and again. Many thanks.

Ask a Question