Loud buzzing-Vid crash

Reaction score
So i have a desktop system:
Motherboard msi ms7693
Video card Nvidia GeForce 750TI
Processo AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz
Ram 16gb corsair vengence 4x4gb
Power Supply http://www.raidmax.com/RX-535AP.html

About 4 months ago(Win 10 switch) my computer started occasionally crashing while I was doing high video intensity activities. Sometimes after it happens if I waited a few minutes it would recover and the computer would say it had recovered from a video card kernel error. It was only happening once every few weeks and i decided to switch back to Win 7. No issues. *Edit* Issue still happened just a LOT less. Fiance reminded me. Fast forward 2 months I returned to Windows 10. Started having he issue again but it wasn't often enough to annoy me. However recently while playing games, battlefront beta Fallout 4 Assassins creed Fifa etc it will crash. Only once has it recovered. Same kernel error as before. Now when it crashes I have the hit the power button. I turn the computer back on and it goes to the Windows screen wihere it circles before displaying the login screen. But it wont get passed this screen. I restart again this time it will get to the waiting screen. Then it will say trying to repair and will go black after about 2 minutes it does nothing. I restart again. Repeat cycle waiting 2-5 minutes at the waiting screen and eventually it goes through and loads.

What is wrong? I have read Motherboard is most commonly the cause of this. I have heard video card as well. Yes Video card driver is fully updated. Yes i have rolled back before. Computer idles at 10-14 Celsius 35-55 when gaming...Until it fails.

I have used guru3d to fully remove video card. And it still crashed. Nothing is overclocked. Also ran prime 95 for about an hour and watched temp speeds (was also watching netflix) never went about 54 on any of the temps.

I am running 6 fans in my desk and two monitors that are not identical. Video card is less than 6 months old MB is about a year and processor about a year as well. Ram is a year as well. PSU is from my previous system is about 2 years old.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Remove one stick of RAM and run it for a while and see if you can make it blue screen.

Ask a Question