Mail and Calender apps not staying sync

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
This started this morning. I have yahoo/SBC as one of my email accounts. It became in not sync cannot get it to stay sync. I have tried all that I know
  1. fixing account stays for a while but then it un-syncs
  2. removing the account
  3. reinstalling the account
  4. which I restarted my computer every time
  5. then I tried threw settings /advanced in mail calendar apps reset app
  6. added back the account still not staying synced
  7. any other ideals ?

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
today for a while things were working ,answered and read emails. Then notice sent my settings out of date notice appeared , re set , re appeared , re set appeared again . What is the world is going on here ?

Reaction score
I have much the same issue with my TWC email app so I figured out a work around, I use Kasperski & I purchased the Password manager which I have now found it to be quite useful in syncing passwords that are encrypted & I make them all extremely larger than probably needed but I don't have to worry about them any longer & I store a master copy of them on a flash drive. It seems to be a bit of a P.I.T.A. but at least it's easier than trying to resolve a ton of sync errors & I have control of each of my email accounts & other software such as MS Office of which is now secure! Just a Idea! :)

Ask a Question