Mail App

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
if you did not receive a e mail saying they are killing this app on May22 , well they are WITHOUT a replacement . I have and allows use this app WHY ????. What gives who's crazy ideal was this one ????

Reaction score
Was it a bogus mail Michael?. :confused:

I looked on the web and cannot find anything related to it. :)

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
if you did not receive a e mail saying they are killing this app on May22 , well they are WITHOUT a replacement . I have and allows use this app WHY ????. What gives who's crazy ideal was this one ????
I looked at email again it was from Yahoo itself my email source not from mail app , is this legit is the mail app being stopped on 22 ?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Evidently there is a distinction to be made between the.....
Yahoo Mail App, which IF I'm reading @davehc 's link correctly, is what is ending
As opposed to "THE" Windows 10 Mail App, native to the Windows 10 Operating System, which is not ending.
At least that is how I interpret the information available.

Apparently "Yahoo" has decided that they will no longer maintain, support or make available their "Mail App"

Regedit32

Reaction score
I looked at email again it was from Yahoo itself my email source not from mail app , is this legit is the mail app being stopped on 22 ?

That is legitimate.

Here in NZ our ISPs cancelled the APP usage in January and also stopped using Yahoo servers for emails.

This was because of the failure of Yahoo to inform users of the massive hack they suffered when it first occurred, which resulted on 1 million + NZ accounts being compromised.

I imagine the same concerns are occurring in other countries and that has led Yahoo to be forced to pull the app until they can assure users their security is improved.

Reaction score
Hi Michael,

see my post #4 about using Thunderbird, it works well with W10 using my Yahoo account!. :):):)

Ask a Question