Mail app

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
for three days mail app is not working with my SBC account. SBC is working with log on from internet log in , and on my two cell phones . I have gone too feed back may times asking for help.
nothing is helping does any one have a ideal what to do, I did reset the app that did not fix it either.

Reaction score
Sounds like your email is corrupt, have your tried a "Repair". option on Email, and so clients (unknown reason) I have to uninstall, reboot, then reinstall then set accounts. also exactly which mail app. there is more than 1.

Reaction score
Did SBC change communication protocols? That would break your client setup with the email account.

That was one of the reasons I quit using Windows Live Mail. Microsoft upgraded Outlook.com so that it wasn't (judging by email notifications) compatible with WLM. Anyway before verifying the incompatibility I switched to Thunderbird.

Reaction score
Did SBC change communication protocols? That would break your client setup with the email account.

That was one of the reasons I quit using Windows Live Mail. Microsoft upgraded Outlook.com so that it wasn't (judging by email notifications) compatible with WLM. Anyway before verifying the incompatibility I switched to Thunderbird.
Some time ago ATT changed and sent notifications to all Clients. or so they said, I was notified and all my clients were also.
and NO I do not have ATT network I only use att/yahoo mail. plus several others...

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
Seeing my phone receives mail no issues, my wife computer has same app no issues is confusing just my laptop has issues. After I sent request I thought what haven't I done . Removing the app and reinstalling is the only thing I have not done. I did the reset on the first day .

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
what ever or who ever got involve I do not know but after three days mail app is working and my accounts are connected. I did not have to re-install the app. I thought with up coming Edge up grade that Microsoft was working on something or changing something that caused the issue. I can shut down app tile with no disconnect , SO FAR.

Ask a Question