Mail doesn't connect with People

Reaction score
Had to restore computer to factory settings...lost everything. Found people at Outlook.com. Reinstalled Windows 10. Somehow that listing showed up in my computer's Windows 10 "people" app. But when start to list address nothing comes up automatically like before even thought the name I'm typing is in the People listing. Tried finding something like "Auto enter addresses" in settings, but see nothing. Any suggestions? I'd like to use my hundreds of people listed without having to look up and physically enter each one when I want to use it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Open the "People" app and in the bottom left corner, click the gear icon
Note the account name it is associated with
Open the "Mail" app and confirm that under "Accounts" it is using the same

Reaction score
Opened people app, clicked on settings gea... two accounts listed Gmail & Cox (my isp), but not Outlook, which is on of the 3 mail accounts that are linked. Tried to add an outlook account using my email address and outlook password and tells me "account already exists". Still have to manually input any addresses. thoughts? thx

Ask a Question