SOLVED Mail - hotmail account

Reaction score
I bought a new refurbished computer about a month ago and it came with Windows 10 Pro installed. I have been using it without any issues until about 2 days ago. I go to the mail that comes with Windows 10 and have my Hotmail account installed there, it says my account is out of date and asks to fix it. I hit fix it and it brings up a window and churns away for a few seconds then gives me an error 0x80080300 for more information to check out windowsphone.com. I did and it can't find the error code so I put it in google and nothing. So I have came here any suggestions. Like I said it worked fine for a while so really am lost.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Windows 10 Pro is not officially out. So what you have is a beta version of 10 and depending on what build version it is will tell us if all those apps are working or not. What build version are you running?

Reaction score
Windows 10 Pro is not officially out. So what you have is a beta version of 10 and depending on what build version it is will tell us if all those apps are working or not. What build version are you running?

I am running version 10162. After rebooting the system it worked fine again. Thanks for the help.

Ask a Question