SOLVED Make the Start page the default opening page.

Reaction score
Instead of having the desktop being the default opening page I'd rather have the Start page (tiles) as my default opening page.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
A couple ways that might be available to you, that may get you most of the way to where you want to go.
Click the notification icon lower right most corner of your screen on the taskbar and click to enable "Tablet Mode" IF that is an available option to you.
Otherwise right click any blank are of the desktop and choose "Personalize" select "Start" from the left column and they move the slider to "ON" where it says "Use Start full screen"
See what that produces.

Reaction score
A couple ways that might be available to you, that may get you most of the way to where you want to go.
Click the notification icon lower right most corner of your screen on the taskbar and click to enable "Tablet Mode" IF that is an available option to you.
Otherwise right click any blank are of the desktop and choose "Personalize" select "Start" from the left column and they move the slider to "ON" where it says "Use Start full screen"
See what that produces.

Can't thank you enough for your help. The first suggestion worked like a charm. I'd tried the last one before but that didn't work. I am now a happy puppy. Thanks again.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad to hear that it worked out for you.
Thanks for the follow-up.
Nice to know that, once in a while we get one right around here.
Much appreciated.

Ask a Question