malfunzionamento di dispositivi

Reaction score
Buona sera a tutti, il mio problema è:
ho aggiornato il mio w8 a w10 e da quel momento la mia scheda grafica ed il mio bluetooth non funzionano
più correttamente. all'interno della scheda hardware del pannello di controllo trovo, nella sezione eventi, che il dispositivo pci.......
necessita di ulteriore installazione.
come posso fare???
in particolare la sc heda grafica non funziona più in uscita hdmi ed il bluetooth non funziona più in ricezione.
grazie per una, spero, sollecita ed esaustiva risposta.
Roberto Scattiggio

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Roberto, this is English language forum - to make a post here please use a translator before posting a thread so that we can help. I have used Google Translate for you on your message:

Good evening everyone , my problem is :
I upgraded my w8 w10 to and from that moment my graphics card and my bluetooth does not work
more correctly . within the Hardware tab of the control panel, I find , in the events section , the pci device .......
It requires additional installation .
how can I do???
particularly the sc heda graphic no longer works in HDMI output and bluetooth is not working in reception.
thanks for a , hopefully , prompt and comprehensive response .
Roberto Scattiggio

You may just need to install the latest drivers for your graphics card and bluetooth device. Do you have the model of your PC/Laptop - or the hardware details if it's a custom build? We can then point you in the right direction with a link to download them.

Reaction score
Hi Roberto, this is English language forum - to make a post here please use a translator before posting a thread so that we can help. I have used Google Translate for you on your message:

You may just need to install the latest drivers for your graphics card and bluetooth device. Do you have the model of your PC/Laptop - or the hardware details if it's a custom build? We can then point you in the right direction with a link to download them.

Hi Ian tnks for yr reply-
details of my laptop are:
laptop = Acer aspire v5-571g
processor = intel core (tm) i3-2375m
graphics card = intel hd graphics 3000
buetooth device = a3-a20 microsoft
for yr inf i already tried to install last driver versions with any results.
if you can help me about this pls do it.
b.rgds
Roberto