SOLVED Malwarebytes seems no longer free?

Reaction score
Just installed the latest update to malwarebytes (at their invitation). I find I am now in their "premium trial", for a limited time.

Reaction score
From what I recall Dave, it will automatically revert to the free version (limited functions) once the trial period is over!. ;)

Reaction score
By the way. There is also a minor update for Macrium. Might be of interest to you, as it is something about a problem with the getman language?

Reaction score
Thanks. Just a matter of rewording. If , as you suggest, you click on the accounts tab, you have two options. Activate or deactivate.
As I had never activated, it didnt occur to me that there was a need to DEactivate. In fact, that is what you do and then it reverts back to the free edition.

Reaction score
I just tried malwarebytes in the trial version and I am very disappointed. Not only it did not remove a PUP, it also considered my Poweriso (which I have purchased) as a malware which it definitely is not. this needs work to be done unless it only works if one pays for it...

Ask a Question