Mic

Reaction score
I just purchased a snowball microphone can you tell me why it will not type want I say?

Reaction score
jr It would be to your advantage to post your problem in the hardware forum. This thread relates to Malwarebytes software. Maybe a moderator could move or delete it for you.
Cheers!

Reaction score
Microphones do not type for once. They are only a converter of pressure waves (sound) into electrical signals.
If you want the computer to type what you say, you will need a special program for that like the Dragon Software.
Of course you can record your voice as an audio file using the VOICE RECORDER but that one does not type either.

Reaction score
You are right, Tim. I think I have used it once but it did screw everything up I said so I did not bother using it anymore (even after the training session).

Reaction score
Dragon is great software but I think Windows speech activation is certainly as good and its already there IMHO.

Ask a Question