Microsoft Giveth

Reaction score
As far as I am concerned Microsoft has lost all of it's credibility. They make promise they do not keep and they basically lie to their customers.

Bif

Reaction score
I phoned iCare yesterday for an iPod issue and spent an hour with the nicest service rep that wanted to help (imagine that?) and spoke/understood English and never wanted to charge me cent one for any of help,yet I/we keep buying bloody Microsoft products when like Gideon said they constantly lie to us,deceive us and use everyone as guinea pigs for their ill prepared OS's and offer NO support for the problems this causes.After this laptop buys the farm I'm going Mac..which is something I should have done many many years ago..

index.jpg

Reaction score
I phoned iCare yesterday for an iPod issue and spent an hour with the nicest service rep that wanted to help (imagine that?) and spoke/understood English and never wanted to charge me cent one for any of help,yet I/we keep buying bloody Microsoft products when like Gideon said they constantly lie to us,deceive us and use everyone as guinea pigs for their ill prepared OS's and offer NO support for the problems this causes.After this laptop buys the farm I'm going Mac..which is something I should have done many many years ago..

View attachment 1502
I would as well but I am sort of an Old Gamer, not sure gaming would work on a MAC.

Bif

Reaction score
I would as well but I am sort of an Old Gamer, not sure gaming would work on a MAC.
I'm not a gamer at all so I'm of no help in that regard,but everyone that I know that has a Mac has nothing but great things to say,a bit of a learning curve when migrating but well worth it I'm assuming.Until then there's this forum to spread the "joy"

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
:D spreading the joy here boss!
And thinking seriously about Windows 7

Reaction score
Never let 7 be upgraded. Now we have to guess what each "recommended update" is going to do before we allow it.

Loved that part about how it's better for everyone as a group. Straight from the beltway-trust us-we know what's best for you.

Ask a Question