Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Reaction score
I cannot open Microsoft Solitaire Collections do I need to reset something I use to play the daily challanges but cannot now. I can play Sudoku and jigsaw challanges!

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Epstasel.

Have you tried System Restore and/or running a deep virus scan?

If so, here is how to re-install your Windows apps that came pre-loaded with 10. Remember that any scores or records you have will be deleted.

Enter Task Manager--File--Run New Task. Then type powershell into the box that appears, and check the box giving you Administrative Privileges. After you hit Enter, you have to wait several seconds for P:eek:werShell to open.

When the Windows PowerShell window opens copy the line below and paste it into the PowerShell command line:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Wait until the app download and installation process completes — ignore any red text that appears — and restart Windows.

Ask a Question