Microsoft solitare collection

Reaction score
My solitare collection that came with version 10 was working fine until a few days ago. Now, it only lets me play as a guest, doesn't tally my scores and save them. I'm told to log into my xbox account which is the same as my Microsoft account. I can get in from their website but not from the games. Help...frustrated...

Reaction score
I know that its not much real help but I thought i would let you know that its not just your system - a few days ago it happened to me too. It was also a free app with my windows 10 computer. As I had been playing the solitaire collection and had got them all out I kept persisting and occasionally I would get in (after numerous attempts). Now on the final day of the month with every other day completed, I can no longer gain any access. I had determined that I would complete the month. If I can't get in after a few more attempts then I will uninstall the program. Microsoft apparently no longer test their products prior to release. Sorry to say it is not just your system - it seems from the blogs that loads of people are having the same problems with this badly designed software update

Reaction score
Are you still logged in with an MS account? I am having no problems with the program.

Reaction score
After a few dozen attempts I got past that wretched black screen 'advert' and quickly finished off the last 5 daily challenges - just so I could know I got 100% of the months challenges. Now that is done I will uninstall it as it is just a very badly designed advert that messes up the whole program. Its more trouble than it is worth

I wish you the very best with the game

Ask a Question