Microsoft's week: Windows 10 Mobile, bug patches and software tweaks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
First let me say, that the following is not a criticism so please do not take it as such.
When you create a new thread and it only contains a link and text that is the exact (as in copy and paste) title of the linked page, it's not very original nor does it contain any of your thoughts as to why you posted it or why you believe it to be beneficial to the forum community at large.
It might be helpful if you expressed in your own words as to any particular parts of the linked article, you thought were particularly interesting and worth further examination by our members or guests.

On some forums this type of posting might be considered "Post Counting" and contrary to the terms of use. This forum is not a stickler about such things and as I've said, this is not a criticism but only something that might deserve your consideration when posting in the future.
Thanks.

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
I know that and when I find something that could be of interest to some of the member, I feel that they should know about it.
You see I belong to several such sites that post with news to do with Microsoft or Windows.
I know you are not having a go at me,
When I posted it I was in a rush as had to go a sort 2 friends windows 10 laptops out.
I posted the same on another forum and there is a big debate going on about it.
Some members did not know anything about it as they do not get the same news letter that I got.
I am not offended ok

Ask a Question