Microstutter

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just upgraded my computer and I have found that sometimes (not often) I get microstutters. The way to explain what happens is that when playing a high end game the computer seems to fade out and slow down, the sound goes what I can only explain as sounding distorted. It usually lasts about 2 - 3 seconds. My gut instinct is that the CPU bus or graphics card bus is having trouble. Something in the system is slowing it down. Given the spec of my computer there appears to be something wrong with it.

On a previous computer (Sandybridge CPU) I never experienced this glitch playing the same game.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nevica

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Check and make sure you have all the latest drivers installed to support all the hardware subsystems.
BIOS, Chipset, Audio, Video, etc.

Reaction score
Thanks, Updated BIOS, Intel Chipset drivers audio and video. Can't say if it is fixed yet as I'll give it a week. If the problem doesn't recur it's fixed!!

Reaction score
Last night, I had significant microstutter. So, updating the intel drivers, audio drivers and bios hasn't worked. It appears to have made things worse. The gpu drivers are the latest. Any ideas please.

Nevica