Miracast not working

Reaction score
if i try to go to the connect on my windows ten it says
Your PC/Mobile does not support Miracast And im pretty sure my NVIDIA card supports it but windows doesnt why?
And how can i fix it my NVIDIA card is updated :/

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
This might help......

How Miracast works
Users can wirelessly mirror the display of their Miracast-certified phone, tablet, or PC to any Miracast-capable receiver like a TV, projector, or monitor. What you see on your device is exactly what will be displayed on your TV (albeit with a smidgen of input lag). You can also use a Miracast display as an extended PC monitor.

Reference link: https://www.pcworld.com/article/290...our-devices-screen-wirelessly-on-your-tv.html

Reaction score
There are 2 or 3 threads on this topic. AS Miracast has dependencies on the sending PC's video card and on the wifi device it can be fiddly. Windows 10 does support it. I got it working between one machine and the dumb tv and also to a pc that will not connect to send at all.

I gave up and use a HDMI cable.

Reaction score
Discovered that Roku supports casting... my Roku Stick does anyway Works fine although I was getting sound glitches.

Ask a Question