Missing a file at download , & File is miss speeled

Reaction score
we have been have been have a problem with computer, that came out with INTEL chip set ,duel core T 4300 & a INTELL VIdeo Graphics Accelerator with a PhysX Agea engine. NVIDA Dropped support, one time back . Not shire when ,but s treated a big Problem Windows 10 team. I know that Microsoft & NVIDA have been trying to fix , I got a special file from Microsoft with a file name NVIDA . When you open it as number , next open it says Win_10 64op , open after that it says Internataly , then open , big file 3/4 of the way down there is a PhysX ,3 files after that is file marked enigine , Agea 2.6.1 to 2.8.3 . On Friday 9/5/2015 a level 2 tech put a full verision of Windows 10 Pro. On computer. It seemed to work right . Till I loaded STEAM . Then I had problems , I did a load some tools so I run my test programs , have been using two games to cheek computer .after loading Steam loaded ,but it would not run games . I put Steam on a other drive. Then started checking , found a file miss speeled & part of recover on a parts ion . It came down from Windows 10 Pro, I know as it was not on the computer before .Miss speeled file , winercome , cheeked no such file , BUT THEREis a file winermuse , use & is a signed filed from Microsoft . I supposed from the tech on Sunday morning , 8 to 9 : AM. Did not get call till yesterday afternoon , said he did call , & going home . Got a call from level 2 , person was Irish , tried to explain , she could not under stand, & was not able to tell her of other problems , to me file on a full down load, was more important ., the filed missed speeled is fo ,is your down load is stopped , it will resume installing .

Ask a Question