Mouse is "Sluggish" After upgrade

Reaction score
I upgraded to windows 10 last night and while playing with everything today, I noticed my mouse is pretty "Off". I don't think I notice it while in windows, but when I load up a game like Counter-Strike, my mouse is CLEARLY not normal. It's very sluggish and very imprecise. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

I'm using a Logitech G600. I didn't use logitech's software before and had hope I won't have to now.

Thank you

Reaction score
I upgraded to windows 10 last night and while playing with everything today, I noticed my mouse is pretty "Off". I don't think I notice it while in windows, but when I load up a game like Counter-Strike, my mouse is CLEARLY not normal. It's very sluggish and very imprecise. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

I'm using a Logitech G600. I didn't use logitech's software before and had hope I won't have to now.

Thank you

Sorry I've found no solutions yet, but I'm experiencing the exact same mouse behavior, using a (wired) Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000. It seemed to be working fine for the first few days after upgrading to Win10, but then started occasional sticking and impreciseness.

Reaction score
Add me to the list of affected users. Seems to get worse for me the longer WIndows runs and it's not just the mouse that gets sluggish. Typing too. I start losing characters until I reboot.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have any of you checked with your respective Computer Manufacturers or Motherboard Manufacturer's websites for a Chipset Driver?

Ask a Question