Mouse keeps showing the busy/loading symbol and another thing too.

Reaction score
I just got Windows 10 and it's giving me a whole bunch of problems that really annoyed me to the point where I want to go back to Windows 8.1. First thing is that my mouse keeps showing the busy/loading symbol right next to it constantly. It just appears and disappears in like a split second. Every time it does this it messes up my computer in some way like if I'm playing Minecraft and I'm holding the W key, it would cancel the action of the W key so I can't even move forward. I've checked all solutions and I have like no back ground applications running besides Steam, Skype, Origin and Norton. The other problem is the fact that I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta. I redeemed my code and everything and I can't play it. Please help me with this.

Reaction score
What's the point of downloading the Minecraft Windows 10 if you already have it?

Reaction score
What's the point of downloading the Minecraft Windows 10 if you already have it?
I don't have windows 10 minecraft which is my problem. I have the Java version which is fine, but I want to try the Windows 10 Edition Beta. Read the thread before you post your opinions/

Reaction score
Mouse thing is annoying the hell out of me! So much so I'm tempted to roll back to 7. This is the only reference to it I've been able to find so far.

Reaction score
Mouse thing is annoying the hell out of me! So much so I'm tempted to roll back to 7. This is the only reference to it I've been able to find so far.
I know how you feel man. I want to roll back to 8.1 because it seems better and then Microsoft's customer support wont do crap about it even though this is already an error

Reaction score
Hey, I also had this problem after installing Windows 10. Uninstalling HP SimplePass solved this problem for me. I believe the program stores passwords and fingerprint information for websites.

Reaction score
I just got Windows 10 and it's giving me a whole bunch of problems that really annoyed me to the point where I want to go back to Windows 8.1. First thing is that my mouse keeps showing the busy/loading symbol right next to it constantly. It just appears and disappears in like a split second. Every time it does this it messes up my computer in some way like if I'm playing Minecraft and I'm holding the W key, it would cancel the action of the W key so I can't even move forward. I've checked all solutions and I have like no back ground applications running besides Steam, Skype, Origin and Norton. The other problem is the fact that I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta. I redeemed my code and everything and I can't play it. Please help me with this.
Mine does the same thing!

Reaction score
Hey, I also had this problem after installing Windows 10. Uninstalling HP SimplePass solved this problem for me. I believe the program stores passwords and fingerprint information for websites.

i can confirm this, it worked for me.

Ask a Question