Mouse Pointer Malfunctioning And High Cpu Usage

Reaction score
hi everyone , need your help
using a hp envy m6 1103tx laptop
suddenly two days after installing windows 10 as in the photo th blue circle keeps blinking and i am unable to use right click except on desktop for the refresh also the cpu usage has increased now its always above 30% the problem started when my finger print sensor started working after not working for a short period of time as thefingerprint startde working this probllem popped up

Attachments

• IMG_20151005_231410.JPG
    IMG_20151005_231410.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 614
Reaction score
check which programs and services are using most of your cpu....then remove the unnecessary ones..i suggest dont use too many programs and those who takes background data....then check again.
u may also have that problem if your drivers are not properly updated for windows 10..i had similar problem because my VGA was not properly installed..after updating drivers it works nicely.
and if all fails setup windows again ... :)

Reaction score
thanks for the info but i just found the problem to be win explorer after two restarts using task manager i found the blinking stopped and all the problems was resolved but the thing is i have to do it every time i log in is there a way for this problem? also windows update is not downloading anything just found that there is a synaptics driver ready for update but not downloadingc

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 717

Ask a Question