Mouse scroll rewind.

Reaction score
When I am in file explorer and have a folder open. I scroll down looking for my file. I run oh, two or three pages down and then without warning I am swept back to the beginning of the file list. I have tried scrolling down and clicking on a file to try to keep it at that point, but it does no good. Scroll down and stop to look at files and move them if needed and before I can say boo up I go to the top of the list. I am at my wits in.

Reaction score
HI Gary,

have you tried a different USB port to see if that helps?. ;)

Reaction score
I did found one error
Hi Gary,

the reason you stated above is one reason you should use the troubleshoot tool!.

Have you dropped the mouse at all?, do you have a different mouse to see if that causes problems too?. :)

Reaction score
I haven't dropped the mouse. I did as you suggested and got the same results with the new mouse as the old.

Reaction score
Hi Gary,

what graphics card do you have and have you installed any drivers yourself, or have you relied on Windows drivers?.

Do you have any other problems with your PC that are mouse related?. :eek:

Ask a Question