SOLVED Mouse stutter, glitching and hangs

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
This is something I was just reading and thought I would pass it along.
We've seen some issues (posts) involving strange mouse behavior as well as application hangs.

It's an interesting article and I applaud the author for his research and diagnostic work.
I can't imagine having a powerhouse of a machine like this and experiencing these types of issues.
My takeaway from the whole thing was
This problem has been reported to Microsoft and they are investigating.
SOURCE: https://randomascii.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/24-core-cpu-and-i-cant-move-my-mouse/

I can't speak to the overall accuracy or veracity but it seems like a lot of work and effort just to spread some BS.
Some of the comments below the text are also interesting.

Reaction score
Interesting. Most of what he said went over my head. But I have been experiencing mouse stutters since upgrading to the Creator's Edition of Win 10. I have tried everything I could think of to solve the issue. I even bought a $2 mouse pad which I thought took care of most of the stuttering. (I thought maybe the surfaces I was using my laser mouse on were causing the problem) Makes sense that the issue might be with Win 10. I am running an 8 core Amd CPU.

Ask a Question