Move Save to location

Reaction score
Because I have discovered I have a partitioned drive I have changed my save to location for my own files and moved them across from the old location.
Now when I go to save something I have to select the partition and then the user name then the specific library to save my file in. Is this normal, seems I have to use more keystrokes now than before.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Where are the files that you are saving coming from? Are they from the net where you're using your browser? If this is the case, you change your download location in your browser settings.

Reaction score
Where are the files that you are saving coming from? Are they from the net where you're using your browser? If this is the case, you change your download location in your browser settings.
Thanks bassfisher6522 for the suggestion, I had already changed the browser settings, but oops forgot the other browser.
But no they are just local files, just saving docs, pictures etc. I'm thinking now I may just have to wait as some of the programmes I use may have an auto save to last location feature built into them?
The computer has only one user and always gets used that way.

Ask a Question