SOLVED Moving from Windows 7

Reaction score
I've decided to finally move from Windows 7 to 10 but looking on Amazon I see some really cheap and more expensive windows 10 on offer. I've read too about different versions. Not wanting to start on the wrong foot I would appreciate some good advice regarding making the purchase and not necessarily from Amazon.

Thanks

Reaction score
I would try the windows store, you know for sure your getting a legit product code. Download and create the Install USB media from MCT
Create your MS account Log into the store purchase, and install with that MS Account User Name and Password. After install, you can set up Local accounts and make them primary it you like.

Don't forget to create a Hard Drive/SSD Image before you start, that way you have a way out should you have a failure to install or you change your mind

Reaction score
Joe, what are you doing with your PC, I love windows 10 doing general searches and a little gaming, Both my kids (hard gamers ) stick to windows 7
10 has a lot of great features but 7 is very stable

Ask a Question