MS Account Problems: Error Code 0X800C0155.

Reaction score
Seemed to have a trouble-free install of Win10. I can go to the Edge OK, but not to anything that requires my MS account number, like Email, searches, Cortana etc. I get the error message 0X800C0155. I tried to use my Google email account, but my UN and PW weren't accepted. Moreover, I am sure that most of my app and doc files are now 'missing', along with my password file. Again, I can't view my Email. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Bruce Anthony Just got the following window as I completed this description:
The following error occurred:
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Time of occurrence: 14:48.
Web Server at windows10forums.com

Ask a Question