MS Account

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Am I the only one receiving multiple notifications regarding my account?
There is nothing wrong with my Microsoft Account, nothing has changed regarding my Microsoft Account, and....
Frankly it's becoming annoying.

I assume this is a product of one of the most recent updates but I have no way of confirming that.
IF this continues, I'll be one of those people who use only a local account on Windows 10.
Someone somewhere needs to get this sorted.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Nothing here for me. You have a screen shot of message?

My issue is still with spotlight. Funny thing is, I was given this Dell optiplex 760 from neighbor, I just wiped it and did a clean install works great. It's old and slow but the kids can use. Same issue with spotlight is on the Dell. WTF!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks.... just wondering if I'm the only one.
Nope no screen shots... there just notifications, so I attend to them, go into "Accounts" then click "Verify" and they go away for a few days and then they return.
Not at all sure what happens to my account in those few days that requires my attention again, but....
Like I said, It's damn annoying.

Regedit32

Reaction score
I had that issue over several months some time ago.

As soon as I signed-in I'd be prompted there was an issue. Like you, I'd click the Fix and it would go away. However, in my case it was always needed [ according to the alert ] to allow me continued access to the Windows Insider program.

I reported it to Microsoft, and finally its not doing this now. Although, no one was kind enough to publish anything about it at all, so far as I can see.

Having said that, to give me temporary relief, I did a clean install of Windows 10, then downloaded the latest insider. That seemed to fix the problem. Perhaps Microsoft have done nothing at all, and its just pure luck a clean install sorted it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
No idea, but....
I'm starting to suspect it might have something to do with me running the Edge Beta on my otherwise normal public release version of Windows 10.
Perhaps there is something going on with some sync issues or something.
Like the other day I opened the Edge beta and everything in my Favorites Bar was duplicated so I had two of each link.
This is on my primary machine with my main MS Account.
Interestingly, I use two different MS Accounts on my Insider Program machines and do not have any issues with them.

Reaction score
Not multiple warnings on a computer but did get it on 4 different computers but only once on each.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You have a screen shot of message?
Since it came back again this morning I figured I would grab a couple

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG

AND of course my "password" has not changed recently.

Reaction score
The reason I say plagued was when I booted up the tablet, it did updates and required reboots. On each reboot the error showed.

I think I got rid of it though by logging out and back in. But I'm not going to swear to that. It has been awhile since I had the tablet out.

Reaction score
I had that come up on my windows insider PC quite a while back. But it was a one time thing.

Ask a Question