SOLVED MS Edge & Outlook live Mail

Reaction score
I would like to add the Outlook Live Mail Icon to a folder on my Favorites bar long with several other alternative email addresses I use contained in that folder. I can't figure out how. I click on the star "to add it to favorites but it won't save it to the folder I want to use for that purpose. I can't find where it was saved to. I tried to drag and drop the icon, but that doesn't work either. I have just setup Edge and imported all my folders from FFox. I don't know if that the problem tho'. Thanks.

Reaction score
I had Outlook.com open in Firefox, Copied the URL, opened Edge and Pasted the copied link to Edge's Favorites bar. Then I got the Other favorites folder on the right end of the Favorites bar then I moved the Outlook.com tab to it. There is a choice to create folders inside that.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot....I didn't think of doing that way merely because I have folders all the way across the barand there wasn't much room, but I managed. Thanks..it's where it belongs and is working

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
TIP: As Edge, FF and Google are all Chromium based, you can drag and drop folders into each's bookmark bars. Super easy!

Ask a Question