ms-personalization-background crashing

Reaction score
When try to access my personalization and also have settings it comes with similar error as attached files. I using the the update to date Window 10 Pro N. Is there like a hotfix for the problem?

Thanks.

Attachments

• ms-settings.jpg
    ms-settings.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,161
Reaction score
I did try the same method but i then clicked on solve problem and then just restored windows to the last update and it worked
What? when i press solve this problem it said it they no problem in first place. So it different type of error.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I have evenr reinstall windows 10 pro N again but after a few days the problem occurs again
IF even a re-install doesn't prevent the problem from reoccurring, I think you might want to consider.....
What are you installing after the Operating System is installed?
How long before the problem reoccurs?
Try clean booting the system and see if that makes any difference.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
Use the steps for Windows 8 / 8.1 (same for 10)

Reaction score
Reaction score
IF even a re-install doesn't prevent the problem from reoccurring, I think you might want to consider.....
What are you installing after the Operating System is installed?
How long before the problem reoccurs?
Try clean booting the system and see if that makes any difference.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
Use the steps for Windows 8 / 8.1 (same for 10)
Tired that method already ... ended up my keyboard/mouse doesn't work on load up(not able to login) had to restore to previous version to fix it, tried going to safemode and still none of devices works (Keyboard/mouse).

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
my keyboard/mouse doesn't work on load up(not able to login) had to restore to previous version to fix it, tried going to safemode and still none of devices works (Keyboard/mouse).
If you are attempting to use wireless keyboard and or mouse, then they are not likely to work in safe mode, as there are only minimal drivers loaded and such devices require their own drivers.
Try again, only use wired USB or PS2 mouse and keyboard.
Additionally, see if the manufacturer has a BIOS Update for that board and confirm that legacy USB is enabled in the BIOS.

Reaction score
If you are attempting to use wireless keyboard and or mouse, then they are not likely to work in safe mode, as there are only minimal drivers loaded and such devices require their own drivers.
Additionally, see if the manufacturer has a BIOS Update for that board and confirm that legacy USB is enabled in the BIOS.
I only have wired keyboard and mouse ... the keyboard works during bios and also advance options just when you boot in safemode/normal mode it fucks up.

Reaction score
After reinstall windows which fixes this problem but after a few days out of nowhere the same problem occurs and i tried to do fresh boot which didn't fix anything same problem. Why does window 10 have need new setting stuff ... some of function such as bitlocker has seem to be not working which is a pain in the ass. The control panel was working well in the past why change it but that fact i have face. They really should be patch so bit locker is separate from MS shit, good thing i had window 7 laptop to allow me to transfer over the network which is a pain in the ass.

Reaction score
Is they anyway to reinstall MS-Settings?

Ask a Question