MS updates today

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I just got my updates today....boy it was long this time.

update.PNG

Reaction score
hi,
How long did it take to get the updates ?
Mine has been stuck at 7% for an hour so far !!!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
That sounds about right.
Although I didn't actually time it, I suspect that, that is somewhere in the right neighborhood.

Reaction score
I just happened to look at the desktop clock when it started downloading. Getting computer ready seemed to take forever, I left it and went down for supper.

Reaction score
in the catalog from Microsoft there is beside this regular cumulative update also a delta cumulative update offered which is about a third smaller in size than the regular update. Does anyone know what the importance is with the smaller delta update that they (MS) is offering that?? Does this has by chance to do with the UUP platform?
I never have seen a delta update so far, that is why I am curious about it.....

Reaction score
Alrighty... just finished upgrading to build 14393.953 . It went without any problems and took only about 45 minutes to do so....

Reaction score
It went smoothly. At The finish, it showed this one-off message
(See my previous post)
I see this is well documented on the web now. It is, it seems, a prelude to the big one - apparently coming in April.. Bad/good? news is that yet another major upgrade is coming later in the year

Reaction score
Hi,
For the first time, it had gone wrong !
It took over four hours, and then, there was an error message after the installation, some files were missing, so I had to try again !!!

Reaction score
So to sum up we don't know what this update does or if its necessary.
As yet i haven't had this update but i guess my luck will change and it will arrive. :(

Reaction score
This update was double large as MS skipped the February updates. I believe it's also getting ready for the Creative update. Which looks like will be coming out in April.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
It went smoothly. At The finish, it showed this one-off message

View attachment 4981
I noticed the same message and followed the "Yes, show me how" link and got this
Windows 10 Creators Update is coming soon

Thank you for your interest in being one of the first to experience the Windows 10 Creators Update!

We’re finalizing the update and will be ready to share it with you soon. When the update is ready for your device, you’ll receive a notification asking you to review your privacy settings before downloading the update.
So I may have subscribed to the all new, latest and greatest nag screen / notification

Reaction score
OK, I got the two updates on the 14th plus the one on the 15th and right now the TIWorker is running the CPU at 65% utilization... Is it doing a compatibility check or installing something?

Reaction score
Same for me.....Huh!
Yes. I smell something. They seem over anxious to draw more users into the insider pit. I cannot believe that its purpose is to obtain more feedback over the three million insiders already doing there job for them.

Ask a Question