Multiple stages for login info?

Reaction score
Is there a way to have multiple login options required? (say a fingerprint *and* and PIN or password?)

(Would this really slow down say a hacker who stole your computer anyway? [I may be travelling this summer overseas and am a little bit paranoid].)

Thanks

P.S. I don't have a touchscreen.

Reaction score
Unless you write (password - pin) them down, you will surely forget 1 of 3 that is if you had a touch screen. Simplify things and make one (26 characters/numbers or more) and write that down. if you are going to be overseas you should always have your passport on your person. As a hint your passport number + your regular log on password would be a good ounce of prevention. Write the password down, you wouldn't want the gypsies reading your passport to log on.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Your primary concern should be physical device security.... keeping your computer, tablet, phone etc.... safe from being lost or stolen.
IF I can get your device then I don't really care what your password is, I'll just take out the hard drive and connect it to another computer, take ownership of the entire drive and contents, grant my account admin access and see what you got.
The only thing that will protect you under that type of situation would be some form of encryption

Ask a Question