MVPs ??

Reaction score
This was the final communication from MS/MVP on the subject.()24/2)
All have been settled into their respective groups earlier. I don't think, for those at the lower end of the knowledgeable scale (me and several others) will be affected to any great extent Doesn't bother me too much as I intend this to be my final year.- Getting too old for this IT stuff now.
"I am writing to inform you of the next evolution of the MVP Award program, that will be happening in the coming months.

Over time, the MVP Award program has evolved from its heritage as a consumer influencer program to become more focused on the Developer and IT Professional communities. We are now formalizing this change within the MVP Award program. As part of this evolution, the award categories that are distinctly outside of the Developer and IT Pro scope will be transitioned into new influencer programs, directly managed by their respective product teams.

More specifically, the Xbox, ID@Xbox, Bing Ads and Windows & Devices Award Categories focused on consumers, including Windows Experience, Windows Phone, Consumer Security and Surface, will be transitioning over to new influencer programs designed and operated by the respective product teams. These programs will offer direct engagement with our product teams, along with tailor made benefits, engagement opportunities and communications.

Given the continued evolution of Office as a platform for developers and IT Pros, all Office-related MVP Award Categories will remain as part of the MVP Award program.

We have already communicated with the MVPs in the aforementioned Award Categories through dedicated PGIs and direct email communications."

Ask a Question