SOLVED My laptop display went from color to black and white

Reaction score
Hello I was playing a film in my HP laptop with Windows Media Player. I pressed Control +alt +C and V trying to find how to see the subtitles and suddenly the film turned black and white. I closed the program and my display was in black and white too. All in my pc turned black and white, colors are gone.
Please help me with this, I do not know what to do. Im very worried.

Thanks in advance,

Antoine

Reaction score
Hello, yes I'm running windows 10 and the same thing happened to me, it's acting as if I changed the settings to Black & White because anytime a prompt comes up, full color returns. I tried running the CMD as administrator to reset with 'wsreset.exe' and.. no luck.
I'm not too worried because I'm pretty sure I hit some hotkey and changed some settings on accident..

SEND HALP lol

Reaction score
SOLVED!!

1. go to windows settings
2. on the search box type "greyscale" and select "turn color filters on or off"
3. change color filter to OFF.

Thank you to the man who I just thanked in the previous thread which is not connected to this thread..

Reaction score
SOLVED!!

1. go to windows settings
2. on the search box type "greyscale" and select "turn color filters on or off"
3. change color filter to OFF.

Thank you to the man who I just thanked in the previous thread which is not connected to this thread..
Many Thanks Twan, I followed the 3 steps and Voila, colors returned to my display. Everything is fine now. Thanks Again man! God bless you.

Ask a Question