My Laptop Restarts After Putting it in "Sleep Mode"

Reaction score
Hi guys, was wondering if anyone could help me out please. I have a ASUS Transformer TP300L that I use for Uni, and I've had it since March and it has been working fine ever since and has not given me any problems. I had Windows 8.1 (64bit) and I upgraded to Windows 10 on the 29th of July when it first came out here in New Zealand.

Just recently this week, maybe a couple of days ago I can't remember exactly, when I put the laptop on Sleep Mode, it would eventually go to sleep but then when I would open up the lid or turn it back on, it would automatically restart the computer. I've already tried the Power Options but it all seems to be fine and I was wondering if it had anything to do with the Windows 10 updates. I still try and put my laptop on Sleep Mode or even closing the lid, but every time I come back to use it, it will restart again.

Would really appreciate the help and assistance
Thanks

Ask a Question