My pc Restart to blue screen!!! Windows 10

Reaction score
Hello guys.

Today i try to use my pc, but i get blue screen error and after i restart the pc i get another blue screen error.

i try to use windows repair from dvd/usb boot but after showing windows logo i get blue screen each time!

i also try to fix it from safe mode, but i can't bcz when windows logo appears after 3 or 4 sec. is blue screen with error.

I also try to install clean windows 10 on my harddrive with another pc but not working! i mean in another pc's my harddrive is working great but when i use it on my pc is not working and i get blue screen errors.

i can't see lock screen to login and use cmd to fix it!

can anyone help me!?

regards.

sorry for my bad english.

Reaction score
Can you tell us a little more about your computer??
From what you are describing I would think of a hardware problem, most likely RAM defective. Since your HDD works in a different computer, we can rule out the HDD and the Operation System...

Reaction score
I can't check the ram! bcz system repair is not working and i get blue screen.
each time i get the blue screen the errors is different fx first time is 0x0000021a, after restarting the pc i get the another error fx. driver iql not less or equal. and i can only restart it and get another error.

Ask a Question