My Windows 10 Never Starts In First Chance

Reaction score
i am using Aspire One Cloudbook 11 with windows 10. When i try to on it, it never starts on it's first time. It just appear the windows 10 logo & do nothing. Then i press the power button to off it & again on the power button. It always starts with second time.
What is the problem? How can i fix it.
& I am sorry for my very bad English. If anyone understand my problem, please help me solving this.

Reaction score
Check your setting in the Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Power Options and click on the 'Choose what the Power buttons do'. In the right panel bottom half check the settings there. See if 'Turn on fast start' is checked. If not, you need to change it, but they are disabled. Near the top is a link 'Change Settings that are currently unavailable'. Click on it to enable the settings below and put a check in the Fast Start and click on the Save Changes button.

Reaction score
thanks for ur kind information, i dis so, what u have suggested. But it's not solved, still now it's taking its 2nd time to start on tha pc ☹

Reaction score
Are you shutting down using the Power button on the screen or the manual button on the system? If you are pressing the manual button you are really putting it to sleep, not shutting it off.

Reaction score
I shut down my pc from start menu, not pressing the power button. & i changed "choose what the power button do" from control panel as shut down the pc instead of sleep.
But my main problem is my pc dont start up at the first time whenever i want to on it. Firstly, it shows the windows logo & do nothing & after waiting a while it not starts . Then i press the power button to turn it off & again press the power button to on. & it always works in second time. Whenever i want to on my pc i have to do this things every time, its very annoying .
a week ago i tried to do factory reset of my pc. Then it stuck at 62% & then my windows just gone. Nothing works. Then i setup windows 10 from beginning. & after that this problem starts.

Reaction score
Go back into the Control Panel and the Power Settings and check which plan you are on. Click on 'Restore Plan Defaults'

Reaction score
Open the Control Panel. Type in 'Power Options'. Click on the Power Options.

See which plan you are one and click on 'change plan settings'. At the bottom click on the link, 'Restore default settings for this plan'.

Ask a Question