Need A New Hard Drive

Reaction score
If you need a new HDD for your new Windows 10 install Newegg has a heckofa deal on a refurbished Samsung F2EG 1TB.

Attachments

• harddrives.jpg
    harddrives.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 719

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Shucks..... I was going to snatch one up, but it looks like they're out of stock. At such an attractive price point I can see them flying off the shelves.

Reaction score
Personally I Would rather pay the price and buy new than refurbished hard drive ive been bitten twice by Seagate refurbs what a hassle getting them sorted ive stuck to western digitals for the last 15 yrs maybe things have changed

Reaction score
Personal opinions on NEW or Factory Refurb. I have had both and anything can fail. New, used, refurb.
some do not like Seagate, some WD, some HGST. buy what you are use to, and have had good with.

Reaction score
i agree ive always use WD until i had to send one drive back faulty last year when i got it back it was a referb and as noisy as hell i contacted wd they weren't really interested saying its been repaired under the warranty terms so i am now looking for another reliable scorce for hard drives never had a problem with wd over the years replaced without question but i suppose in this economic climate they keep saying we ha ccut backs rule

Reaction score
I use them all, have never had a bad refurb, and never had a repaired one like that. guess every body has issues with some. Mushkin, OCZ, Seagate, WD, HGST Toshiba. Verbatim.

Reaction score
I like that, but already got the 1TB Verbatim SSD Portable for $41.25 S&H
I have 3 tb WD and 13tb WD

Reaction score
Personal opinions on NEW or Factory Refurb. I have had both and anything can fail. New, used, refurb.
some do not like Seagate, some WD, some HGST. buy what you are use to, and have had good with.

Ask a Question