need answer for window 10 upgrade to existing ssd that has win 7 on it

Reaction score
I have a PC with windows 7 already installed on an ssd. How do I install the windows 10 upgrade on the pc. Does it automatically replace win 7 on the ssd? Is there any migration to be done? If so how do I do it. I have already upgraded my laptop but that does not have an ssd.
Thanks,
Jim

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Reaction score
It upgraded fine and worked great for 4 days. Now for the first time in 4 years my computer froze. When I reboot it , it doesn't find my internet connection and takes a long time to open programs. I have to disconnect my wifi adapter and restart the pc so it will reconnect. This is really a pain.
Jim

Reaction score
It upgraded fine and worked great for 4 days. Now for the first time in 4 years my computer froze. When I reboot it , it doesn't find my internet connection and takes a long time to open programs. I have to disconnect my wifi adapter and restart the pc so it will reconnect. This is really a pain.
Jim
Have you ran Malwarebytes to see if cleaning out the spyware helps. I assume you have updated Windows.

Ask a Question