Need to find

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
my "solved" email problem file. Cannot. need help
What program did you use to create your "solved" email file?
Is it on your computer or elsewhere, perhaps cloud storage? Have you searched for it by file extension, file date, file name?

Reaction score
power went off & it's taken awhile to get back on.
I used the email address I'm using now and do not use Cloud. I don't know the date of when the original was posted. Nothing unusual about how it was posted. Initial message from support said I needed to log into another email place of Outlook.com. but I've forgotten how to find one to log into. It worked until recently, but those messages have started again. It told me how to find another one, but I don't remember how.

Last edited:
Reaction score
power went off & it's taken awhile to get back on.
I used the email address I'm using now and do not use Cloud. I don't know the date of when the original was posted. Nothing unusual about how it was posted. Initial message from support said I needed to log into another email place of Outlook.com. but I've forgotten how to find one to log into. It worked until recently, but those messages have started again. It told me how to find another one, but I don't remember how.
Have had a multitude of problems with win10,

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I don't know the date of when the original was posted
Do you mean a post in this forum or somewhere else.
Generally you can find all your posts under the postings tab of your profile page on the forum (most forums).

Reaction score
[/QUOTE
I posted it on this forum and there are 57 posts in my profile and this forum does not allow them to be opened or else they open differently than any other message anywhere else. Generally, I'm pc literate, but not here!

Last edited:

Ask a Question