SOLVED Network Error (tcp_error)

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this forum and in need of some help. I tried to access a certain website and it takes ages trying to load then this message appears:

"Network Error (tcp_error)
A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team."

I did some research and found that it could be an error in my "TCP/IP stack" as I don't have any technical knowledge I don't know if this correct, I did hope that it could be fixed. Any assistance would be helpful. Thank you.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Is the problem only with one website?
Can you post a link to that site, so we might test it?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Nope.... we'd probably prefer that you didn't.
My question still stands though.....
Is the problem only with just the one website, or multiple sites or similar type??
IF so, then it is not likely a problem with your computer or operating system but perhaps a resident security setting or security software suite

Reaction score
Its just one site, in the morning it was OK then in the evening it just won't load an the "Network Error" message appears after a minute or so. Has my ISP blocked this only site perhaps?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
It could just be corrupt local cache.
Use Ctrl + F5 and see if that helps.
Clear your browser cache / history
Reset your browser to factory defaults.... (Google it).
Other than that, I have no idea.

Ask a Question