SOLVED New Windows 10 Machine - Epson Photo 2880 Driver

Reaction score
A photographer adjusting to a new Win 10 machine and attempted to load driver for my trusted stylus photo R2880 printer from the Epson site. Driver allegedly loaded but I only see "Epson ESC/P-R V4 Class Driver" as the model listed in the machine and am only able to do a "CTRL P" print to 8x10. No color profiles or sizing available. MSG to Epson support/waiting

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Can't find an Epson Photo 2880 but did find a Epson Photo R2880
Have you tried downloading and installing the Drivers and Utilitites Combo Package
https://epson.com/Support/Printers/...ies/Epson-Stylus-Photo-R2880/s/SPT_C11CA16201

You may want to start by uninstalling and previously installed software and drivers and disconnecting the printer and then installing the package and connect the printer when prompted by the installation.

Reaction score
Can't find an Epson Photo 2880 but did find a Epson Photo R2880
Have you tried downloading and installing the Drivers and Utilitites Combo Package
https://epson.com/Support/Printers/...ies/Epson-Stylus-Photo-R2880/s/SPT_C11CA16201

You may want to start by uninstalling and previously installed software and drivers and disconnecting the printer and then installing the package and connect the printer when prompted by the installation.
Did download from that site previously but had printer connected and "on" at download. Removed listing at your instruction and DL again with an error message RE: Install Shield Installation. I deleted and reinstalled but chose IGNOR on the error message. Printer appears correctly, now to DL Paper Profiles and test. Thank You!

Ask a Question