SOLVED Night Light in 3D!

Bif

Reaction score
With all the negativity directed towards the Microsoft psyche (and justly so for the most part!)...I thought I'd say something positive for a change..I must say that a few features with REDSTONE 2 are all that and a bag of chips.
Firstly, the Night Light feature is a very nice integrated touch that performs I must say flawlessly..my eyes thank the filter!
Second is Paint 3D, a very cool time waster for the uninitiated and a very stout tool for the more inclined.
I'm sure there will be more that I stumble upon in the coming days, but all in all I'm actually quite happy with this Microsoft effort so far.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Here in NZ a night light is what you use to encourage your child to walk to toilet at night, rather than deal with the mess in the morning. That could be useful around a computer too I suppose. :D

Bif

Reaction score
@Regedit32, last week I tripped over the cord to laptop on the way to the loo in the "wee" hours..
The nightlight would have come in handy!

Regedit32

Reaction score
last week I tripped over the cord to laptop on the way to the loo in the "wee" hours..
The nightlight would have come in handy!

Try an adult version of these maybe:

untitled.png

fuzzyard-plush-toy-emoji-tongue-out.png

Regedit32

Reaction score
*LoL* - that was a very subtle post.

If my last post pushed your humor limits let me know - I'll remove it.

Ask a Question