No attachments in Windows10 Mail

Reaction score
While I like the new mail app (using Gmail) I noticed that it does not show any attachments and the paperclip icon is missing. When I go directly to Gmail or use the Office Outlook email program I can receive attachments, so I will not be using it any longer.

Reaction score
so I will not be using it any longer.

Yes. Forget about that useless bush-league app.

Gmail or MS Outlook are light years ahead of that "mail" app.
I use Windows Live Mail as my email client. I won't touch that Mail app with a 10 foot pole.

BJH

Reaction score
While I like the new mail app (using Gmail) I noticed that it does not show any attachments and the paperclip icon is missing. When I go directly to Gmail or use the Office Outlook email program I can receive attachments, so I will not be using it any longer.

BJH

Reaction score
I have problems with Win 10 and their MAIL app. I can only get my Microsoft account in the mail app, and find no way to get new mail Computer says last updated 40 days ago.!!!
Think they tried to much at once and most does not work or easy to use. Direct help is overwhelming to those they hired. Going directly to an app works better, as with mail. Personally I will be glad when I get my APPLE back. Been so long away from a PC, am going crazy. Will beat the problems though!! The forums are very helpful.

Ask a Question