No Autoprefill Of Email Address For Outlook

Reaction score
this just stopped working and there is a new look to the login page. Can i get my email address remembered again?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
What exactly is "different" about the login page?
If you go here https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa...1&owasuffix=owa%2f&id=64855&snsc=1&cbcxt=mail
Do you see this
Capture1.JPG

Have you tried logging off and then back on? Are you certain that you are using the correct account username and password that contains your contacts (People)?
Do you have more than one Microsoft Account?
IF you click the menu icon in the top left and select "People" are there any contacts listed?
IF, while in people you select the gear icon in the top right and choose filter, do you have the proper account(s) checked?
Capture.JPG

Reaction score
this just stopped working and there is a new look to the login page. Can i get my email address remembered again?

It could be that you used CCLEANER and when it cleared your cache it removed your email cached username. Or if you did a clean history in your browser Which is what CCleaner does. If that's what's happening it should cache it once you reneter the username after you have cleared the history.

Reaction score
I did not use Cleaner. This forgetting occurred in April an it still doesn't remember my email address to prefill. any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Ask a Question