No internet connection after upgrading from 32 to 64 bit

Reaction score
I recently did a clean install in order to upgrade to 64 bit. I'm assuming it may be a driver issue but would like some input. Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I recently did a clean install in order to upgrade to 64 bit. I'm assuming it may be a driver issue but would like some input. Thanks
I'd say you are probably correct, you are going to need to download and install the 64 bit driver for your Network Adapter.
You may want to try a couple reboots on the chance that Windows 10 might have native support and just hasn't picked up on it yet.
Otherwise you will need to go to the Computer Manufactuer's support site or the actual Device Manufacturer's support site and obtain the latest driver for that particular device.

Reaction score
You might also try a complete shutdown and reboot. On upgrades on both of my Win 7 systems I had to do that. I did not notice the Win 10 systems needing it but they are newer systems.

Ask a Question