NO SOUND FROM WINDOWS 10

Reaction score
Ok so I just had windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10 but now I have no sound . Can someone help me out this is so confusing!
I upgraded to Wndows 10 from Window 7 on my Toshiba P105-S6147 yesterday.
I was on line with Microsoft tech for 1-2 hrs. My lap top overheated and shut off during
the tech help. I had to go back to Windows 7 and when I did the sound came back on
with no problems.
I love Windows 10 but I really need help so I can redownload it with sound so I can
enjoy it.
HELP??????
Sandra C.
(e-mail address removed)

(The files below are the files that work from Windows 7)
(I did not copy the files that DID NOT WORK [Which I should have!] from Windows 10)
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_5045&SUBSYS_1179FF31&REV_1001
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_5045&SUBSYS_1179FF31
Microsoft Community
Help Source....

Reaction score
Sorry not a reply as such.
Having same problem on a fujitsu esprimo mobile laptop - says no sound device installed and even when I delet the sound driver when I try and reinstall or update driver it fails can't find a windows 10 driver for the
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver
Like you I need help

Reaction score
My sound was restored after I went into Device Manager and uninstalled my devices in the Sound category. I then restarted the PC and allowed Windows 10 to reinstall them. Sound was back.

Ask a Question